Friday, January 28, 2011

Siblings

irina with her brother
both with their "cheese" faces

irina is wearing one of her brothers shirts..


I love taking photos of my kiddos side by side. Some of you might hear me say that they look like twins, I think Irina looked like Crew when she was his age. In present time although they resemble each other a great deal, they're not twins. They also have such different personalities, I mean 100% different. Irina was a great baby, very active and vocal; you could also describe her as "hyper baby". In utero, she kicked my organs and ribs all day long, she was even born wide awake looking around and screaming. Even before she was mobile, she would sit in your lap and move non-stop, her arms were flapping like wings and her legs bouncing like springs. She was always "talking", grunting, ooo-ing and was really never a quiet baby. Crew, also a great baby has such a unique demeanor, even in my tummy he moved only mostly in the evenings and only for short periods of time. Seconds after he was born his eyes remained closed and lay still and quiet on my chest. He has gone to countless movies with me because he is so quiet, every one in the theatre comments on what a good baby he is. Crew doesn't mind being held by new people, he will sit still in your lap and not make a peep. I love each of their special traits and enjoy their unique spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment