Friday, January 7, 2011

Saving Up!

Irina and her "te-he" (tia) at Unity One CU

straight from her Unity One piggy bank

waiting for her lolipop

The other day we fit the last handful of change into Irinas piggy pank, it was stuffed full. For a family that "never carries cash" we collected a ton of change. Irina and her daddy sorted the money, rolled it and i took her to the CU to deposit the coins. I used to work at Unity One CU (N. Tarrant branch) and my silings still work at the other two branches. My brother Roy works in collections at the campus branch and my sister Priscilla works at the north side branch. Since roy works in the back office we decided to see my sister and the full CU effect. She was more excited about the dum-dum after the deposit. btw her grand total was $57.84!

1 comment:

  1. That's impressive! Who knew change could add up so fast!?!

    ReplyDelete