Friday, January 28, 2011

Crew-ness

how many spare tires do you count here?


everyone needs a booty shot of their baby



Crew is just over 5mths and such a joy to be around, he makes me smile no matter what type of day I've had. I have been debating introducing solids soon but decided to wait another couple of months so he is still exclusively breast feeding. I mean look at him...does he look like he's skipped a meal? It took about 4mths to completely get over all the nursing issues but I can now say that I'm loving it again. He looks up at me, smiles, and then reaches for my face and it just melts my heart (yes, it's my fave phrase when talking about my kids, sue me). He is sleeping about 9-10hrs at night now and is staying awake longer during the day, he loves his big sis and laughs at her when she talks to him. I can not believe how fast he is growing, he is in 12mth clothes now, he recently found his feet, and has starting to sort of sit up (he still topples over), and the baby talk has started also. I just love him to pieces and will continue to love each little milestone of my sweet baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment