Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy 30th to Craig!

HAPPY 30TH!






Yummy food with great company!

irina and zerrin

CHEESE!

this is so cute, they had a blast in the fountains with zerrins mommy


Last month my husband made it over the hill and turned the big 3-0! I wanted to do something for him but I'm not the party planning type. I love people who have an act for it but its just not me. I took the easy way out and set up a surprise birthday bash at joe t garcias. I just sent out an evite and baked some cakes, easy! I told Craig I was having a girls dinner and that he needed to pick up Crew so we could go out for (more) drinks after wards. He was confused why I just didn't leave him at home and then got upset with me because I made him find parking in the over stuffed parking lot on a Saturday night. He was dumb founded when he saw familiar faces sitting together and it took a friend yelling "SURPRISE" for him to piece it all together. The weather couldn't have been better, we had fun talking about how Craig was mad about the whole thing. We had a great turn out, about 20 people came out to celebrate Craig getting old.

No comments:

Post a Comment