Friday, April 29, 2011

MUDRUN

MOMTOURAGE!
victoria, chrissy, laura h, hummer, jessica, tida, laura r, vanessa and janet

me, getting muddy!

all of our group doing the second to last obstacle

My neighborhood playgroup FORCED me into signing up for the original MUDRUN here in Fort. Worth. It is a 10K run with about 28 military style obstacles through out the run, I literally almost backed out the morning of. I nurse Ever and he hasnt taken a bottle since he was 8weeks old, that was my excuse for almost letting down my girlfriends. I am so glad and proud to say that we all completed the race! and in one piece! My fellow MoFo Laura (hummer) Mancuso and I cant swim and nearly drowned in the Trinity River! Our good friend Chrissy came back to take pics and SAVED us both! THANK YOU CHRISSY! Craig, my mom, my sis and my kids came out to see me and I was so happy to see them cheering us on! They were able to see the last two obstacles and Irina thought it was silly that we were crawling around in the mud. Crew was thrilled to see me and nursed for almost an hour in the parking lot. Of course Hummer made us all matching "MOMTOURAGE" shirts, they had all of our names also. We all had a blast getting gutsy and dirty, MUDRUN 2012 here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment