Saturday, August 1, 2009

Shoes

I was just telling a friend how much Irina has changed and grown up over the past couple of months. She heard Irina talking in the background and was excited to hear actual words. I guess it has become normal to hear her repeat words that I say or that her Daddy says. With this new found interest in mimicking what we do, I decided to play new games with her. We have been playing dress up together and she absolutely loves it! Her specialty is putting on her Daddy's shoes, they are only 10 sizes too big for her. I think she likes to do things that she sees us do, like putting on our own shoes with out any help. She has been working on it and actually put her crocs on by herself, they were each on the wrong foot but she felt so big! She was so excited, she did not want me to take them off and fix them. I like that she knows where the velcro is and that is needs to be pulled apart. I only hope that she loves shoe shopping the way that I do.

Here is a short clip of her putting on her new pair of back mary janes that eemaw gave her.

2 comments:

  1. Berkley is so proud of her! She stopped playing to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so sweet Chrissy, tell B Irina says hello!

    ReplyDelete