Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Irina's half birthday

Her baby carrier, she loves it!


Her first putter, watch out Tiger! Or Tiger's kids...


My baby was exactly 1 1/2 on Sun, Aug 16! I was so glad that I read my friend Laura's blog talking about her sons "half birthday", I read it just in time to borrow the idea and give Irina her first 1/2 b-day bash. I think she got the idea from our other friend Chrissy, thanks to you both for a super cute idea! On Sunday's after church we always go to my parents house for lunch, sometimes we go out but we are without fail at my parents house. We didn't want to do anything big but we did want to do something a little special for her, she is half way to 3 already! We had a delicious lunch followed by lots of treats continuing with our "half" theme. My sis took pics with her camera but she hasn't gotten those to me yet, sorry. We had half a birthday cake topped with 1 1/2 candles, sang the birthday song half way and she opened a few gifts that were half wrapped. She had woken up from her nap so she looks a bit cranky, opening the gifts cheered her right up. Craig bought Irina her very first "real" putter, I gave her some wooden blocks and we both picked out a mini baby carrier. Half a birthday celebration = 1 full day of fun!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! Remind me to do this for Liam! I Love the dress and especially the Beco!!!

    ReplyDelete