Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Quality Time






When we told Irina she was going to be a big sister she didn't really understand what that meant. Even when she first saw her brother it didn't make sense, it took a couple of months for her to realize he was going to stick around. For a while I found myself saying, "don't touch him", "stop doing that", "let him sleep" and you know how that goes. On top of that I also had (and still have) him in my arms all the time, he is a nursing machine! I want her to love her brother and spend time with him that doesn't include me telling her what not to do. I want her to see him on the floor next to her and not just in my lap. We have set times through out the day where they play together alone (where I can still see them of course) and where Irina doesn't hear "stop". Watching them together makes me smile and laugh, they are so cute together. Ever loves his big sister, he is giggling mess around her and she is so soft and nurturing towards him. I love my prince and princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment