Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Ever at 6mths




Baby boy Ever is growing up so fast! He is 6mths and weighs 19 lbs 1 0z, we have started to introduce solids but he is content and sleeping great with breast milk alone. I think we will do solids full force in a month or two. He is crawling EVERywhere! Which brings me to why I'm calling him Ever now. I say Craig, Crew, crib, carry, crazy and sometimes crap on a regular daily basis, it was starting to get me tongue twisted! Not to mention Craig and Crew were getting confused with me saying their names out of place. So, now I call him Ever; short for Everett of course. Now back to his milestones. He has 5 teeth and can finally sit up alone unassisted, he still prefers to crawl though. Mr. Ever is sleeping great from about 8pm to 6am, he did have some rough nights while cutting his teeth but over all he's a little champ and not too much bothers him. He is starting to show signs of separation anxiety, as soon as he realizes that I'm gone- he crawls over to my legs and wait for me to pick him up! Little Stinker! He is SOO heavy also! He is my favorite boy EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment