Friday, December 31, 2010

Nap Time

Craig has been off this whole week and it has been great! His company just shuts down for the holidays and that is a definite pro to working with the government. After a busy morning, Irina and Craig were ready for a nap. I often nap with Irina and always tell Craig how much I enjoy it, he just smiles and says "I'm sure its nice". He has been spending lots of one on one time with Irina ever since I was pregnant and as a result she has fallen head over heels for her Daddy. They do everything together! Watching them together makes my heart melt, yes I know that is my favorite phrase when it comes to my family. So this particular day, she asked to nap with her daddy and thought it would be nice to "try" and nap. He really thought she would be bouncing and jumping all over the place, but she didn't. They lay down and in 8mins, they were both asleep. I was watching them on the baby monitor :) I snuck in for a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment