Thursday, December 9, 2010

Crew at 3mths

crew at 3mths

munching on his doll :)

Here is my handsome baby boy at 3mths! The time is really going by faster than I ever thought, even faster than with Irina. At his last appointment he weighed 14lbs 13oz and has outgrown most of his 6mths clothes. He is still easy going and giggles all the time at me, however he has started to not like his car seat so much. About 2 weeks ago or so he started getting fussy while in the car, mostly only in the evenings when he is tired. Last Sunday, Dec 5th he spent the night in his room for the first time, it was really hard for me to leave him in there all night. I didn't think it would be an issue at all but when it came down to it, I was sad to not have him in our room. He has been sleeping great (10ish pm-6ish am) since he was teeny tiny and we only put it off this long because we were afraid of not hearing him cry at night. We still worry about not hearing him so we have the monitor turned all the way up and I have my alarm set to wake me up at 6am. He has been doing awesome in his crib and doesn't mind it at all. He is still a very happy baby and has started rolling over, he rolls to his sides often and once rolled from his tummy to his back. He loves his hands and is a faucet with drooling, I hope it doesn't mean teeth are coming soon. We are pretty much over all the nursing obstacles and can truly enjoy it. I love nursing him and look forward to his smiles as he looks up at me. He has started to play with my necklace and shirt and gets a little distracted at times, but that's OK with me. I know how soon this stage will be over and I'm enjoying every minute with him.

1 comment: