Friday, January 29, 2010

Retirement Lunch

craig, jimmie (FIL) and irina
craig and irina making the same face :)


yummy lunch!


Since my father in law has retired from teaching at Keller-ISD he and I have made it a point to hang out on a regular basis, we also meet up with his mother (Granny) who is a young 94!! Last week we went to the OG for lunch and Craig was able to join us, he has every other Friday off and we love that! We has lots to talk about and my FIL was taking bets on the sex of our baby as well as my SIL and her baby. He was right about my SIL-Brooke, she found out she is having a BOY!! We will not know if he's right about our baby until sometime in March or April, thats if Craig wants to find out the sex! I have a blast talking to him and Granny, she has the best stories about life.

No comments:

Post a Comment