Wednesday, October 7, 2009

FREEBIRDS IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This is the ORIGINAL Freebirds in College Station, Texas. It is super tiny and always crowded but has the best burritos ever. Aggieland is a very small town and now has 4 Freebirds locations, we have been to all locations countless times.




FREEBIRDS IS TO AGGIES as THE COWBOYS ARE TO DALLAS
FREEBIRDS IS TO ME AND CRAIG as BLUEBONNETS ARE TO TEXAS


Freebirds is the yummiest place to eat EVER! Atleast I think so and they are now building one in the Alliance Town Center that is a few miles from us! Monster sizes fed Craig throught out his college career and I'm a half bird kind of girl. WHOOP! You will find me there from now on. We used to drive to the TCU area for the nearest Freebirds and that is over! I am calling around to see the exact opening date because I will be there! Let me know if you want to eat up with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment