Friday, March 2, 2012

I'm Back!

It has been forever since I've blogged! No, really..forever. I'm not writing a post right now. So, I havent been on my computer too much at all, it all started when I took up sewing. I remember it like it was yestereday....I sat down in front of the machine and LOVED anything I made. Even if it was crap, it was crap that I had made with my two hands! My two hands and my super cool machine. I spent several hours learning tricks from my crafy friend Laura Mancuso, she is creative with her embrodery business and doesnt make crap like I do. Some of the crappy things I've made are reusable snack bags, evelope pillow cases, pants for Crew, skirts for Irina and too many other crappy things. So that is the reason that I've neglected my blog, oh and the kids keep me busy too! I dont just sew all day, I have to love on my kiddos of course! Not that any of you were hanging to my every word on here...

No comments:

Post a Comment