Monday, August 29, 2011

Addicted to my new craft! Sew what!?


a new bib for Crew from a shirt that is too small
the back is super absorbent..an old kitchen towel!


a pink size 2T aggie shirt for a size 4T aggie girl...

we were covering up a stain on this shirt..
she LOVES it! GIG'EM!

a nap mat for Liam for his first time at preschool! a kinder mat slips in and a pillow as well. the navy blue fleece blanket is attached and the whole thing is washable!

About 2 months ago I bought a sewing machine with the intentions of hemming pants and doing basic stuff around the house...it has turned into my new addiction! I love sewing anything and everything! With the help of my BFF Mancuso, I have made a ton of fun stuff! I have made reusable snack bags, pillow covers, a skirt for irina, nap mats, bibs and of course I have hemmed some jeans. There are so many blogs and tutorials online that you can't run out of ideas for projects! With tips and advice from Mancuso, I have learned SO MUCH and I now have something that will keep me busy and distract me from shoveling food into my mouth. Eating is my first hobby and addiction :)

No comments:

Post a Comment