Friday, May 14, 2010

COUSINS!

abbie, kimmie irina and craig
abbie and kimmie with their finished cookies!
they were so proud about staying inside the lines :)

Every week my brother and I get together at our moms house and bring all the kids together to play and hang out. We dont see them on a daily basis since my brother and his wife are separated, but we do see them 2/3 times a week. Abbie and Kimmie are 4 and5 so they play very well with Irina, I like picturing Irina at their age. Irina loves her cousins "appie" and "kikkie", she asks for them any time we go to the park or some where fun that she wants to share with them. Last week at Target I picked up these Dora cookies for them. They come with food coloring markers so they can color the photo of Dora on them. They all had fun with the cookies, Irina just licked the markers and ate the black/white cookie. On a side note: I was surprised the cookies had 0 trans fat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment