Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter

re-purposed egg carton she used as her Easter egg basket
"dont touch"...

couldnt resist :)

opening her Easter surprise from Grandma Theresa & Papa Gene

she is very much into puzzles these days

all the way from NC!

CHEESE!


Irina had her Easter Party yesterday at school, she could not stop talking about it when I picked her up. I love listening to her tell me a story about something that happened to her. I would record it but it takes her like 30 minutes to get it all out. At school she made an Easter egg basket from an egg carton, wahoo- the school is re-using! She had a great time hunting for eggs! When we got home, we saw a big package at the front door and were excited to see what was inside. Grandma Theresa & Papa Gene sent her an Easter package full of fun and yummy treats. She was really excited about the wooden farm animal puzzle, its her favorite thing to do right now. I love watching her figure out the puzzles she works on, she is learning so much so quickly. She is my everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment