Monday, February 22, 2010

Irina's Birthday Party & New Class @ Church

cindy & annabel

irina & her datty

friends!

make a wish!

the birthday girl

"cheese"
sneaking off to open a gift

holding baby Henry
"I twoo" is what she says


Mondays are our playgroup day and so we decided to schedule Irina's 2nd birthday party on a playdate. We had a great turn out and everyone had a blast! I can't believe my baby girl is 2! She is growing so fast! She has been putting sentences together and is doing a great job, she is trying to do the same in spanish but doesnt quite get it yet. I really need to talk to her more in spanish but it slips my mind, I have to pick a day and focus on just speaking spanish to her; it's difficult! So anyway, she has also learned to count to 6 and can count to 3 in spanish..slowly but surely we will get to 10! I'm so proud of her!

2 comments:

  1. The party was fun and she was so cute! Too bad they have to grow up so fast:o(

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE had a great time at the party - she's so cute!

    ReplyDelete