Sunday, July 12, 2009

My BIG girl!






I was clicking away the other day taking pictures of Irina as usual when I realized that she's started losing her "baby look". You know, that gummy smile, chubby cheeks, and chunky arms & legs...she has gotten so big so fast! This was further confirmed when she weighed enough to be forward facing in her car seat. She has always been leaner than most kids and is just now making it to the 22lb mark...we waited to be sure she stayed at 20lbs for a while since it fluctuated in the past. She is running around all day mimicking all the things I say and do. She is starting to talk more and more, she understand so many things and I am totally loving this stage right now. I just cant believe she is turning into a little girl so soon...I'm a little sad. I miss my baby girl laying in my arms "cooing" at me, then again; I can't get enough of my big girl pretending to read an upside book. Motherhood is all its cracked up to be.

2 comments:

  1. They are getting big so fast. It makes me sad too- but its fun at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does look like a big girl! I thought that at playgroup on Monday...it is a little sad, isn't it? It goes so quickly!

    ReplyDelete